Thursday, November 6, 2008

The last week or so...

It has been eventful around here!! I had surgery last Wednesday to get rid of some kidney stones that I have been seeing a doctor for since May!! Well I have had them so long that they couldn't be removed so I have to go back next week and try it again. The good part is my mom is going to come out and be able to keep Heid and I can get to feeling better. I will be so glad to have this over with, especially since I know how awful I will feel for a little while. However today I feel much better and have been just trying to take it easy as I can. I am so excited to see my Mom too bad she has to come for this and not something fun. David has so much going on at work because he is short handed and the people has does have are not qualified to work on the planes so he has been SO BUSY! Then he has been taking extra flights for holiday money (all of our b-days and christmas are within 6 weeks or so!) that will come in handy! So that is that last week but I will update after this next go-round and let you know how we are all doing.

2 comments:

Amber in Deutschland said...

Good luck with the surgery. Mom is excited to come out and sleep in Heidi's bed!
Thinking of you!
Hugs to everyone!

Cortney said...

hey, soon everything will feel better. i am sorry though. surgery does suck!